>>> Port Canaveral Bus Transportation <<<
The Florida Express Bus offers daily Bus Transportation to Port Canaveral. Our service is quite popular and we usually sell out nearly everyday, especially on the weekends and holidays. This is a shared shuttle. If you're looking for a private transfer to Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal, please click here.
The Florida Express Bus now offers shared shuttles from Disney World to Port Canaveral and all Orlando International Drive Area Hotels to Port Canaveral.
- Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral
- Disney World to Port Canaveral
- International Drive Hotels to Port Canaveral
- Port Canaveral to Orlando Airport
- Port Canaveral to Disney World
- Port Canaveral to International Drive Hotels
>>> Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral Cruise Transfers <<<
- Start By Opening Our Online Ticketing System
- Select ORLANDO as the departure city from the drop down menu, then select CAPE CANAVERAL as your arrival city.
- Select your desired trip - all of the information and fares will be right there for you to view.
- Complete the Reservation Form, Click Submit and you're all Confirmed! - No printing is required!
Upon arrival at MCO Orlando Intl. Airport, you will take a tram to the central building. Follow the signs to Baggage Claim which is one level down.
After you claim your luggage, ensure that you are in TERMINAL A and take the escalator and go down one level below baggage claim to Ground Transportation.
Once you arrive at the Ground Transportation Center, go to the Spot Number indicated on your Confirmation Ticket.
Where Does Orlando Cruise Shuttles Pick Up At Port Canaveral?
Upon disembarking your cruise, you will need to clear Customs & Immigration first. Once you're clear and you have your baggage, you will exit the building and follow the signs to "SHUTTLE TRANSPORTATION" or "PREARRANGED TRANSPORTATION" - That is where our shuttles will pick up.
Is Driver Gratuity Included In The Fare?
No, the driver gratuity is not included in your fare on shared shuttles. Standard gratuity for the driver ranges between $2 and $5 per passenger depending on how much luggage you have.
We are pleased to offer a fully automated, live time reservations system. Simply choose the "product" below and you will easily be able to find the fares and information you're requesting. Once you've entered the required information, you can book your reservation and receive an instant confirmation! It's THAT easy! No hidden fees. No surprises. The price you see is the price you pay - Guaranteed! Our fares are all inclusive. 10% Driver Gratuity is included in your fare, the balance of the Driver Gratuity can be paid directly to the driver. (Standard Gratuity in the United States is between 18% and 20% - 10% is already included in your fare)